Welcome Back to the Labyrinth

"We have been away far too long, my friends," Ashoka declared, his face lit by the eldritch green glow of his staff. "But we have finally returned to the labyrinth whence our adventures first began."

"Just imagine the treasures that lie within," said Yun Tai, flexing his mighty muscles. "Wealth enough to live in luxury the rest of our days."

"And arcane artifacts of great power," added Ashoka his words dripping with avarice. "All ours for the taking!"

"Umm...guys?" Nysa interrupted. "Do you hear something dripping?"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hazards of Gaming

Thursday night is board game and popcorn night at our house and there is always an unbridled flurry around the table as my wife and daughter and I are simultaneously grabbing for dice while reaching for the popcorn.  Tonight's antics were especially funny when, in the excitement of the moment, my wife grabbed a handful of dice and popped them in her mouth.

This is too funny not to share even if public spousal mockery gets me smacked.

3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Oh but it's worth a slight shot to the head to share that story. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Porky said...

That is brave - not sure I'd dare put something like that out! Good story, and I sympathise

Jim said...

Envious of the fact that your wife plays. Mine used to... not much interest anymore. :(