Welcome Back to the Labyrinth

"We have been away far too long, my friends," Ashoka declared, his face lit by the eldritch green glow of his staff. "But we have finally returned to the labyrinth whence our adventures first began."

"Just imagine the treasures that lie within," said Yun Tai, flexing his mighty muscles. "Wealth enough to live in luxury the rest of our days."

"And arcane artifacts of great power," added Ashoka his words dripping with avarice. "All ours for the taking!"

"Umm...guys?" Nysa interrupted. "Do you hear something dripping?"

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bones Kickstarter Update

The Reaper Bones kickstarter is going great guns, and backers have pledged over a million dollars, which easily funds their initial goal of $30,000.  The kickstarter project will run for another five days, and if you haven't done so recently, check out their kickstarter page.  As the stretch goals have been met, Reaper has been adding more and more perks, which are jaw-droppingly fantastic and the rewards at the Vampire Level ($100 pledge) is unbelievable.  If there was any way I could afford it I would be in at this level and have enough miniatures to keep me painting for years to come.  As it is, I've ponied up $15 for the Ghast Level, which still gets me 36 miniatures.

They've also got a number of really cool add-on options available to all contributor levels:


I put in another $25 for the carrying case, which will hold over 100 miniatures, but the paint sets are a great deal, too.

So, if you've been on the fence about contributing, now is a great time to jump in while you still can.

3 comments:

Beck said...

I personally blame you for me dropping $100 last night!

I was eyeballing the kickstarter near the beginning of the project but passed it by. After reading your blog and seeing the figure list I finally caved in.

Not that I'm complaining, but my wife might be!

Unknown said...

Shes gonna be even more angry when she see's I accidentally made that last reply under her google account!

Sean Robson said...

Lol! You're in the dog-house for sure, Matt, but I'll be right there beside you because I upped my contribution to $100, too. The stretch goals were becoming insanely good and I couldn't afford not to.